Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update

I thought I would give a little update on my life. Things have been a little crazy over the last few months.
A little over a month ago I passed out in my kitchen and it looked like I had a seizure to Stephen and Shelley (his sister). I went to the ER and I'm now going to be paying them for months for doing absolutely nothing! Literally! They took my blood pressure/sugar, which was fine and sent me home. Ridiculous.
I went to my doctor and she ordered a MRI...(I've also been having severe head aches for more than 2 years and they keep getting worse)....the MRI didn't show anything serious.( thank you GOD!!) Just a severe sinus infection. So I've been on strong meds for a month now and I'm going to be on them one more month. I'm still getting dizzy spells....but my head aches are not as bad and they havent been staying as long! Apparently I have had this infection for a long time. But I don't think that I have had it for two years! I guess I could have. All I know is that I have had head aches for over 2 yrs now. We'll see if that's it.

We sold our Tahoe! It was so sad. :( I hated to see it go. But I was not sad to see the gas tank go. It was bitter sweet. :)
We now have a jeep liberty. I really like it! And it is so much easier on the pocket book. We got an awesome deal on it. God was so good to us! One amazing thing is that we sold that Tahoe in a week! Couldn't believe it!

Stephen and I just celebrated our 1st Anniversary!! July 14th. One whole year! Amazing. It does not feel like a year. That scares me. Time really needs to slow down...or I do?
We went to San Antonio for a few days to celebrate. We had a really good time. We spent a lot of time on the River Walk. We went to Schlitterbahn for a day. It was good to get a way for a little while. We left on Sunday, got back on Thursday, and then left for the lake on Friday with the college ministry at out church. Didn't get back until late Sunday night! We were tired. :) But it was great.

We have a new little puppy now named Sam. He is all basset hound! we got him in May. but we have to keep him inside...which I do not like cuz he sheds really bad and he stinks( he's a hound...it's not his fault ha ha!) ...because our neighbor's dogs attacked him. It was horrible. He had to have surgery and then he lost his sight. The Dr. said that he would probably be blind from then on. But God gave his sight back and healed him. (You should have seen the look on the vet's face when we brought sam in for his check up and told him that we laid hands on the dog and asked God to give his sight back!!!) Now he's good as new. You can't even see any scars.
But To make the situation better....the dogs got him the same night I had to go to the ER. While I was on my way to the ER, Larry (Stephen's dad) had to take Sam to meet the vet for emergency stitches. It was crazy!! Then he had surgery the next morning.
But we are all good now!! haha!!

O.K. I'm going to stop now.
Hope everyone else is doing great?

Natalie J

No comments: