Friday, November 04, 2005

Leaving for San Antonio

Hey Guys!!

It's been a few days since I've been on here. But I thought that I would get on here to tell you that I'm not going to be back on for another week. ha ha!
We're leaving for San Antonio Saturday. No, we're not going to Nashville. : ( Dad changed his mind again. But he was only going to get a week off, so that really didn't leave us very much time. So that's O.K. We should have fun in San Antonio. But, I'll be back next Saturday. So I will talk to you guys then! Bye for now!


Natalie Y. Hill

5 comments:

Susie Moore said...

I love San Antonio! We went there for vacation one year. Make sure you see the Alamo (ofcourse) and Rimpley's Believe it or Not. And the Mexican district is really fun... is that PC to call it the Mexican district?... the Hispanic district?... whatever.

Susie Moore said...

Ok... not RIMPLEY'S... but Ripleys...

Edwin said...

what!?!!?!?!?! :( I was looking forward to seeing you :( Well..this weekend is just going to be another sat. and sun. Hope to see you soon

Danielle said...

Why not Rimpley's susie...it's my personal favorite. :)

Susie Moore said...

lol very funny