Monday, December 12, 2005

What have I been up to?!

Yeah, I know I haven't been keeping this updated. But I'm not really sure what to say.
My birthday is in 6 days!!! Yay!!! I'm going to be 20 on the 20th!! How cool is that?! Once in a life time! :o)

I will be leaving for New Orleans on the 26th. The disaster relief team from our church is going and we will be going to the 9th quarter. I'm very excited about this opportunity. We will be working with the Salvation Army going out on the canteen trucks bringing food and water to the people that are there. And the great thing about this mission trip (and by the way, it totally is a mission. I've gone before and I can totally feel God working through us. And I witnessed so many miracles while I was there. Incredible!! ) the great thing is that God totally strengthens your faith in Him doing something like this. You have to depend on Him for everything while your there. Worrying about riots, whether or not you have enough food to feed everyone, relying on His strength when you are completely exhausted, and then watching God get out of a bind in a split second, just because He can!! :o) Not that God ever gets in a bind. But to our way of thinking, it can feel that way. You just look at that and say, "You're God!! And I'm SO not!!" Your own choice of words would be fine. :) God is just......well He's God! 'Enough said!

Three weeks until Passion '06!! Yay!!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to for that! I know God is going to do some awesome things!! He always does. But when that many people come together to Worship the One true God, Things happen!! And I can't wait to see what He will do!
Yeah, I'm really nervous about Sunday. I am going to be singing with one of the praise teams at church in front of the whole congregation. Of Course I'M NERVOUS!! How can you even ask!!?! :o) But I am very happy to be able to do this. I've wanted to do this for a long time. And God has given me the opportunity to do it. So I will!! :o) God's pretty cool, by the way!
Things have been really rough lately, but I know that God is in control. And He is faithful. He is always faithful. He never leaves us! Ever!! :o)



Natalie Y. Hill

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so...we need to talk...

Susie Moore said...

It was so refreshing hanging out with you tonight! Thanks for your friendship.