Sunday, May 14, 2006

Updating...............NOW

O.K. Justin, I'm updating now!! lol


Well, I'm getting VERY excited about this Friday!! Oh my gosh!! I can't believe that our concert is only 5 days away!! I'm getting really anxious! And Friday night at the Relay for Life didn't help!! Jenn and I played there at 12am.
And let me say that that was the most awkward thing I have ever done in my life!! ha ha!! (Midnight Madness) They were doing Relay races behind us! And this one game they played, you know the one where you get a balloon and run to your chair and sit on it to pop it, WELL.........they decided to play that while Jenn and I were singing!! At first we thought that it was Chelsi's drums(she played with an electric set) but I finally noticed that it was the balloons that were making all those LOUD popping noises!! ha ha ha!!!
But we had a really fun time!! And we even had a guy from the Lufkin Daily kind of interview Jenn after we were through. He heard her put in a plug for our tour this summer so he was asking her about it!! That was funny!! :-)

So yeah, I'm excited about Friday!! I can't wait!! I don't know how many ppl will be there, but it could be a lot!! THAT makes me nervous!! But it will be fun!!

So, things are a little crazy right now! Ryan will no longer be doing the music for Solomon's Porch, so we will have to find someone to take his place!! JONATHAN MARTIN :-) is doing it this Wednesday!! I'm going to sing with him!! That should be fun!!

Anywho, That's all I've gots to say right now. lol I'm going to go watch What About Bob lol
I've only seen half of it so I need to finish it. It is hilarious!!

Talk to you later!!



Natalie y. Hill

2 comments:

Romack said...

Ya'll sounded good this evening (for Wednesday's stuff)...and you brought a lot to "We Seek the One". I am really excited about Friday and getting to here you and Jenn!

Susie Moore said...

Im going to be there! At the concert! Im so excited!