Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hey Guys!!

Hey Guys!!

Wow!! This past week was crazy!! Thursday morning Stephen and I left for Dallas at 9:00. We went to DBU for a while because he wanted to see some of his friends. (that was awesome because I got to see the campus!! :-) But from there we went to the ESL/EFL conference ( Preparing to teach conversational English ) Our church is sending I believe 2 teams this summer to Ukraine to set up a 2 week school for teaching conversational English. The conference went until Saturday. We left there at 11:00am and went straight to Brandon's where we immediately started recording!! :-) We recorded from 12 to 7:00 that night!! But I'm sure that Jenn was feeling it a lot more than Stephen and I. Her and Brandon had been working on it since 8:00am that morning, I believe is what she said!!! But the recording went really well!! And Brandon is awesome!! He worked like all day on it and then some the next day!!
Oh and guys..........Jennifer's song that she wrote was so incredible!!! It gave me chills when I listened to it!! She is amazing and I can't wait to sing with her this summer!! Stephen is awesome too!! He played percussion for us and it added so much to the sound!!

So yeah, the recording went really well and I'm so excited!! That was a lot of fun!!
Hey if you're interested in a cd ;-) just let me know!! :D
And you guys go and check out our website!! AND SIGN our guest book!! :D http://www.freewebs.com/jenniferandnatalie/index.htm

Anyways, I have to go!! Hope you guys are doing O.K? Talk to you later!!


Natalie Y. Hill

2 comments:

Susie Moore said...

I am so excited for you and Jennifer! I cant wait for May 19th! AND you so need to work at Bealls!

Romack said...

I tell you what Natalie needs to do.....update her blog......dang!