Friday, June 16, 2006

Prayer Request!!


hey guys!!

I have an opportunity to go to Costa Rica on the 4th through the 15th of July! i am very excited about this!
I can give more details later as to what I will be doing. as of right now, the only thing that I know is that we will be doing a VBS during the day. And I think that I will be working with the youth in the church the rest of the time, talking with them and playing my guitar and singing!
Please keep me in your prayers about that.

But also the dreaded waiting for funds. I need $600 by Tuesday. i know God can do that!! but I would appreciate it if you would help me ask! :-)

I will try to keep you up dated........if anyone even reads this anymore. :S

Thanks for your prayers!!



Natalie y Hill

1 comment:

Romack said...

Sign me up....keep us posted! I read....at least when you update! :)