Friday, August 11, 2006

Opps, I for got :-)

So yeah...............I forgot that I had this. lol Can't believe that!!

Wow, lot's of things have happened over the past few months that makes it feel like it's been 2 years since I have blogged!!

Where to start. Well.....let's start with something good!! Stephen and I are dating now!! yay!!! Stephen is such an awesome person. The greatest thing about him is his love for God and the passion that is in his relationship with Him.
But I have to stop here and give God some praise!! :-) In everything that has happened, God was right in the middle of it. Sometimes it was really hard to see that. But what He was trying to teach and grow in me was that His timing is PERFECT and it is SATISFYING. The process at times feels very slow ;-) but nothing can compare with the awesome joy that comes at the end of the wait. And when at the right time God births something new, His glory shines from all around it. And so at the end God is glorified, and we are hidden!!


We are finally moving!! Praise the Lord!!! We have found a house in Hudson. And it was so crazy, another God thing.........the day we singed our house over to the ppl that are buying it from us, we also signed the papers on the house we are buying in Hudson!! It was great!!
We've had a little bit of trouble with the ppl that are buying our house.........the firm that they are using are........well dishonest. There's just no nice way of putting it. So it's been kind of a long process of working this out because we are constantly having to check every little detail to make sure they are not throwing something into the contract that they aren't supposed to. Then when we find something, it just takes that much longer to redo the contract and for us to go over it again!! It's getting a little old. But everything has to be finished by the 31st. So we won't have to deal with this much longer!!

I'm still singing!! And I'm loving it!! it's so awesome to see how God uses that!! Because I know that it's not me..........there's no way!! Like in Costa Rica, the ppl had no idea what I was singing and yet it touched them. Through the Holy Spirit, they were able to see and Worship God, even when they couldn't with their human ears understand. God is amazing!!

Speaking of which. God is up to something!! (haha.....He always up to something!!)
God is getting ready to birth something new in our college ministry. I don't know what it is, but it's coming!! And it's not going to stop there. it is going to spread to the rest of the church!! He is getting ready to pour His Spirit out on His ppl!! I just don't know when it will happen. But Jesus said in Acts 1:7 that " It is not for you to know the times and dates the Father has set by his own authority." But we are to trust that his word is true, and that it does not come back void!! He does not go back on his word, nor does he tease. If He says something is going to happen, we must have faith that it will, and fight for it!! With the pouring down of the Spirit also comes the attack from the enemy. So It is a Call To Arms!!! And we must be ready!! This Day We Fight!! Heck Yeah!!! :-)

I think I'm going to stop there before this gets ridiculously long. :-)



Natalie Y Hill

1 comment:

brittany said...

Yeah, Nat... I feel it too. I am almost sad to go back to Marshall because it means leaving the Hill... which is something I was NOT sad about in years past. Now, God is moving and I'm so excited to see what God has in store! Thank you for your words of encouragement and love. Congrats again on you and Stephen!