Wednesday, November 07, 2007

It's amazing to me how much people

THINK they know about the Bible! And yes even those who have been reading it for more years than I have been alive! It's like they just start spouting stuff because it "sounds" right. I really wish the people of God would stop running their mouths and get into the WORD! Not to stereotype or anything, but I think it's the hardest for the older people who have been in the family of God so long and have read the Bible 5 times through. They began to think that they know everything there is to know.......and the trap is set.
If you haven't read the Holy Scriptures today, I strongly advice you to do so. You have been called to be a warrior. And no soldier in a war waits to pick up his sword the day he fights. But he trains DAILY becoming swift and sure with every movement. His life depends on how much better he is than his enemy......

No comments: