Tuesday, March 09, 2010


We are going to tour Southwestern Theological Seminary next Wednesday on spring break. We are praying diligently that the Lord would be clear weather we should go to this school or not. This is what we want to do. We are praying that He will tell us if that's what He wants. We hate where we are. I don't know how much longer we can take. We need a breakthrough! We are begging God that we will be able to start in the fall. We are quite honestly passed depression and consumed in despair. Yes we want out. But I do not want a Hagar! I want to wait for the Lord.

After the tour, we are leaving to go on a much needed camping trip. We have not been able to get away for a while. But we are going if the weather is good. I know this will help refresh us to get away from everything. And I am looking forward to spending time with the Lord away from the distractions of everyday life.


Christina said...

keep us posted. we're praying for y'all

Natalie Jansen said...

Thanks so much!