Thursday, March 23, 2006

God is up to something!!


Wow!! The revival was so awesome!! God was so amazing!! God has just put this excitement in my heart!! And I know that things will happen!! He is all about HIS glory!! And He will be glorified no matter what!!


So I have some news! Jonathan Martin is getting a tour together this summer!!! And Jennifer Conn and I will be opening for him!! I am so excited!!! We will be going all over Texas singing!!! And it's amazing to me how God is pulling it all together!!!

It's so exciting to see how God has opened the door for me to sing!! it is wonderful!!
Jenn and I are leading in worship for 1st Baptist in Huntington this Saturday. And then they have asked us to come back Sunday morning to lead for their morning service! How cool is that!?! and then next weekend we will lead for the Harmony Hill women's retreat! That will be Friday and Saturday!

I am just so happy that I am able to serve God in this way! He has put the desire in my heart to sing for Him, and by His mercy and grace He is allowing me to!! This Joy comes to me when I sing for Him that i can't describe!! I'm just glad that He has allowed me to do this!!!

God is doing so many things in my life right now!!! Some of it He has let me in on!! But some, i can only feel His movement!!! God is up to something!! And that rocks!!! :-D



Natalie y. Hill

2 comments:

brittany said...

Natalie! that is SOOO amazing! WOW! I will definantly have to come to one of your concerts! That is so amazing how God works in our desires, and then brings them to pass. Neil once said 'God gets the glory, and we get pleasure.' Wow...this is amazing. I hope that this summer is a life changing one.

Unknown said...

:D