Thursday, March 02, 2006

Matthew 18:19-20

God is doing some really awesome things! Through the 21 days of fasting that our church is doing, God is taking us so much deeper into Him! I am Very excited about the things He is doing! God is so amazing!

One thing that He is teaching me through this time is that there is power in numbers. (Matthew 18:19-20) God promised that He would answer our prayers if "two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by my Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." So I have asked a couple of people to help me pray about some things through this time. Because I am believing what God said! But, I do not over look James 4:3 where it says, " You ask and do not receive because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures."
We are obviously not asking with wrong motives because God is answering our prayers. It is very cool!

Oh, and I have an opportunity, Jennifer and I, to lead worship for a women's retreat that our church is doing on March 31st, and April 1st!!! Ronda Foster asked me last night!! I couldn't believe it!! God is so amazing!! That's the weekend after the one we're doing in Huntington!! I am so excited!! God is truly awesome!!

No comments: