Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Things I'm Thankful For

Quick note to go with the last post- I would like to expound but it would take to long in writing.

I am thankful for:

Stephen - he is so amazing
Mom and Dad
Sarah, Kristen and my brother in law, Nick - and the baby that's coming!
Jennifer, and my other really great friends
my nice house
car that actually drives :-)
my church
what health I have
college group- there are other young people that actually love God and are willing to serve Him
being able to sing and play the guitar
people that are wiser than me that speak wisdom, knowledge and understanding into me
being able to hear God when he speaks

the lamp by my bed that I read by
my favorite blanket
4 pillows!!
shoes
clothes
Hagen Daas chocolate ice cream! - it has no wheat in it!!
Reese's peanut butter cups
Coke, pepsi, Dr. pepper, and sweet tea
WING STOP!
I DON'T have a head ache right now!
the cold weather
carpet
paved roads ;-)


Natalie Y Hill

No comments: