Friday, January 06, 2012

Teething

 My little man is teething. So the 11 hour nights are gone!! He started waking up every hour or hour and a half through out the night for 3 wks now!  I am about to pull my hair out (which I can literally do. It's been falling out for 2 months now). But I have adjusted his schedule and trying to work around it. The last 3 nights he has slept about 8 hrs before waking.
  He has also started rice cereal. He loves it!! I can't give it to him fast enough. He's eating that 3 times a day now. I think that has helped him sleep better.  

  I wish we could get the naps down. He is a 45 minute baby. No more no less, 45. It's amazing. I don't know how these moms get their kids to take longer naps. He will randomly take a hour and a half nap. Yesterday morning it was 2 hours.  Those are gifts. :)

No comments: