Thursday, October 26, 2006

The two of us

So let me say that Stephen Jansen is so amazing!! :-) GOD is really blessing us and it is so incredible! And the greatest thing in the world is having the peace that we are doing exactly what God wants us to do!! I must say that I am enjoying this very much!! ha ha!

And we have committed to staying committed to God before anything else! Sometimes that is the hardest thing to do. Then other times it's no problem.

We have made a commitment not to kiss until we get married! And let me say that it's not one of the easiest things that God has asked of us!! And it's definitely not the most fun! lol But the satisfaction that I feel in God makes up for it!!



I didn't mean to just talk about that..........O.K. yes I did!! ha ha! But he's just so awesome I can't help it!! ;-)




Natalie Y Hill

No comments: